Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 things I have learned bout motherhood.

So here ya go:

(1.)  NEVER trust a baby's bowels and ALWAYS try to have a diaper on their bum at all times!!
(2.)  Your nipples are not prepared to take the trauma of latching on incorrectly the first few days of breastfeeding!
(3.)  Baby garments are a heck of a lot faster to knit up THEN accessories or adult garments :0)
(4.)  I had to make it a daily priority in my schedule to start pumping and storing milk supply for when I go back to work in a few weeks.
(5.)  That my greatest bonding time would be our breastfeeding sessions.
(6.)  Baby wearing allows me to get things done around the home and our companion on downtown walks.
(7.)  Dancing on every inch of this apartments floor occurs in the morning, afternoon, and nighttime...I am getting in the best shape of my life!
(8.)  She prefers me to sing to her over anyone else or the radio...and that is surprising because I cannot carry a tune if my life depended on it :0)
(9.)  To listen to the advice of your mother because she has been down this road before.  Thanks Mommasita <3
(10.)  How much I cannot wait to see that very 1st smile from my Bella Annelyse :0)

Happy Sunday!




P.S.  She likes to show off her precious hand knits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment