Monday, August 22, 2011

a knitted vest.

My morning started off with this much accomplished...


by mid-afternoon...VOILA...a finished vest for my Baby Bella <3  Well EXCEPT for adding 2 buttons  and it still needs to be blocked BUT oh how fast baby garments knit up!!  Finally figured out how to knit and breastfeed simultaneously and it is truly making that bonding time even MORE special :0)

It will be used as a store sample till my lil peanut can actually wear it!!  So come stop by Cynthias Too! Yarn and Gifts in Petoskey, MI and take a look at the masterpiece OR better yet grab some supplies and knit one up yourself for a special lil someone!! 


DETAILS:

Pattern:  FREE from Pickles for size 1 ONLY  BUT may be purchased separately for $6 which includes instructions for ALL other sizes
Yarn: Taiyo by Noro Yarns
Quantity:  One skein needed for size 1
Needle:  US 9

P.S.  I will be whipping up a knitted hat to go along with this vest with my leftover yarn from this project :0)
P.S.S.  What to knit next for my darling??  Any suggestions from the knitterly folk out there in blogger world and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment